GIRI GIRI

Good, but...

Does this remind anyone else of the movie Genryu's Blade that was submitted sometime last year? The concept, the sounds and even the way the people die are, if not similar, the same. Still, a good movie. Better than my second attempt at flash.

Kong Kong

Very Sweet

Very cool movie. I have been a fan since Blanco y Negro, and you always continue to impress me. Do I sense a series of Commisioner Kong? I hope so. :)

9/11/01 9/11/01

Recitations

"Don't be afraid of those who want to kill you. They can only kill your body; they cannot touch your soul." -Matthew 10:28

"All the nations of the world will stand amazed at what the LORD will do for you. They will be embarrassed that their power is so insignificant. They will stand in silent awe, deaf to everything around them." Micah 7:16

Terrorism is nothing next to the power of God. Please pray, as I have, and intend to continue to do for all those lost, the missing, and their families. And remember to give blood. Although I am a Canadian, these attacks on America have shocked and appauled me. My deepest condolences to all involved and my thanks to the many rescuers and volenteers helping to save lives as I write this.

World War 2 World War 2

Good

Very good movie, but will someone please tell me what the hell: LOOK! I'm washed for supper, means? Damnit I dont get it! Anyways, great movie, and do make more. Maybe you should make a game out of this.

Penguin FUNK #3 Penguin FUNK #3

SWEET!

IN MY OPINION, THIS IS EASILY ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES ON NEWGROUNDS! HAHAHAHAHA! VERY GOOD!!

Togepi Wars 2 Togepi Wars 2

Good, but...

Good, but the beginning is an outright copy of the end of Scrotum 5. Make something original. Other than that, good tho.

Tom Green - Sausage Song Tom Green - Sausage Song

Cool

Cool movie dude, but he is supposed to have a keyboard under his hands! Lol. And all those ppl who dont have shit up on NG should f*ck off. If they dont know anything about flash, how can they criticize it??? Btw-It looked a lot like Tom!

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

YEAH!

FU-NNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Remorse No Remorse

Wow

You captured it exactly.

Brutality Brutality

Sweet

Although some of the art in this movie is a little on the screwed side, I can see why it earned its place in the top 50 of all time! Definately watch this one!