GIRI GIRI

Good, but...

Does this remind anyone else of the movie Genryu's Blade that was submitted sometime last year? The concept, the sounds and even the way the people die are, if not similar, the same. Still, a good movie. Better than my second attempt at flash.

Kong Kong

Very Sweet

Very cool movie. I have been a fan since Blanco y Negro, and you always continue to impress me. Do I sense a series of Commisioner Kong? I hope so. :)

9/11/01 9/11/01

Recitations

"Don't be afraid of those who want to kill you. They can only kill your body; they cannot touch your soul." -Matthew 10:28

"All the nations of the world will stand amazed at what the LORD will do for you. They will be embarrassed that their power is so insignificant. They will stand in silent awe, deaf to everything around them." Micah 7:16

Terrorism is nothing next to the power of God. Please pray, as I have, and intend to continue to do for all those lost, the missing, and their families. And remember to give blood. Although I am a Canadian, these attacks on America have shocked and appauled me. My deepest condolences to all involved and my thanks to the many rescuers and volenteers helping to save lives as I write this.

the big button the big button

No zero's?

Well just a thought, but maybe if you dont want to get zero's, you should make something worth watching.

format responds:

i never said you had to watch it. just dont vote 0 is all.

UNMASKED UNMASKED

Meh

It was ok, but you cant click his damn head.

Mini Putt Mini Putt

Great Game

Really wel done. I got a 32.